Earlier today, my mom sent me this link to Jen’s No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies. My mouth started watering as I read about pumpkin, pecans, and oatmeal boiled together and formed into yummy cookies. I don’t know if it was the fact that these cookies sounded so good or if I was just that tired of studying vestiges and recapitulations, but I suddenly had to make pumpkin cookies. No question.
I had a problem, however. Out of the 8 ingredients in Jen’s cookies, I only had 3. Looks like it’s time to improvise!
Using what I had available in my dorm room, I whipped up a single-serve batch of cookies within minutes. Be sure to double or triple the recipe if you plan to keep any of these around because I inhaled this whole batch of treats as soon as I finished taking pictures.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 tbs. vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbs. canned pumpkin
- 1 packet sweetener of choice
- cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- combine milk, pumpkin, sweetener, and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl.
- microwave on high 1 minute.
- quickly stir in oatmeal and drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- let cool.