On Sunday, we celebrated the selflessness and dedication of all mothers. While I am sure that there are millions of wonderful mothers in the world, I am convinced that my mom is better than the rest. God blessed me with a mom who loves Him, loves my dad, and loves her children. She is selfless, consistent, hardworking, and fun! Through the years, she has gone from being my mother, to my teacher, to my friend. I love you, Mom!
10 Lessons My Mom Taught Me
1. When you make a mistake, own up to it.
2. Cultivate inner beauty.
3. Use sunscreen.
4. Soy Amada.
5. Be real.
6. Don’t over-bake your cookies.
7. Invest in the lives of others.
8. Shop the clearance racks.
9. Learning takes time, and everyone learns differently.
10. Take your time to do things right.