As I explained yesterday, I arrived home Sunday from a long trip across the United States. While in New Mexico, I learned many lessons from the Navajo people and the missionaries with whom I worked. It is amazing what you can learn when you are not even trying to gain knowledge.
10 Things I Learned on My Missions Trip in New Mexico
1. Do it smarter, not harder.
2. Whatever state I am in, I can be content.
3. Expect the unexpected.
4. The joy of the Lord is my strength.
5. Take a break.
6. Roll with it.
7. Eternity matters.
8. Anything can start a story.
9. The man on the front of the Quaker Oats container is named Larry.
10. Without Christ, there is no hope.