As you walk into the deli, you breathe in the delightful scent of fresh-baked bread. The bar hosts dozens of ingredients and hundreds of options for what sandwich you can create for your lunch.
Around the world, people indulge in hundreds of unique sandwich combinations. In honor of National Sandwich Day, I have made a list of the ten most bizarre or outrageous sandwiches I could find. Have you ever tried any of these? Would you try them?
Ten Most Outrageous Sandwiches from Around the World
- Sloppy Joe Doughnut Sandwich
- Tastykake Burger
- The Deceitful Prepackaged Sandwich
- Chocolate and Cheese Sandwich
- KFC Double Downand its international cousins, the Double Down Zinger and Double Down Dog
- Banana and Dijon Mustard
- Burger King Black Ninja
- The Dagwood Panini
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Sandwich with bacon, egg, sausage, cream cheese, and maple syrup
What is the strangest sandwich you have ever had?