What would Sweet Potato Week be without a recipe for sweet potato casserole?
What would Kat’s 9 Lives be without oatmeal?
You may never know the answer to those questions.
For the sweet potato filling:
- 2/3 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 tbs milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
For the oatmeal topping:
- 2 tbs oatmeal
- 1/2 tbs water
- 1/4 tsp honey
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly coat a single-serve ramekin with nonstick spray
- Mix together all ingredients for the filling and scoop into the ramekin
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the topping ingredients
- Remove the sweet potato filling from the oven and top with oatmeal mixture
- Return the ramekin to the oven and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes
- Let cool, eat, and enjoy!