It’s time for another peanut butter themed Top Ten Tuesday. When Pinterest rose to fame in 2010, ecards became infamous. Here are ten that characterize my relationship with peanut butter.
- No matter what time of day, I want peanut butter.
- As a single lady only 6 months away from college graduation, I claim that I “don’t need no man.”
- I am stuck in my ways when it comes to eating peanut butter; don’t ask me to change.
- I don’t really do this one, but maybe I should start.
- Actually, the next card has been my reaction to every day of senior year.
- Whenever people say, “Oh! You’re a runner?!” this is my response.
- In all honesty, it usually isn’t an accident when I eat the whole jar of peanut butter. I have learned that it is just going to happen.
- This could not be more accurate–especially since I have to leave my door open as an RA!
- Really though…
- They say protein builds muscle!