Last Wednesday, I promised to share my recipe for Rice Krispie Treat Oatmeal.
I wish I had a great story about Rice Krispie Treats, but I don’t. Actually, I don’t like store-bought Rice Krispie Treats because they are too thick and dry.
But I do like oatmeal, and I like Rice Krispie cereal, and I like marshmallows, so I figured that I could put them all together.
It was a good decision.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/3 cup marshmallows, divided
- Combine oatmeal and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Stir in mashed banana and half of the marshmallows. Microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir in Rice Krispie cereal and remaining marshmallows.
- Eat and enjoy!